4K+ - HDMI switching issue

Weird problem (it’s on my LG tv ) but whenever I go to play a title on the 4K+ I press the ‘select button on the control and it plays the video BUT it also switches the HDMI to a specific port on the tv and I have to go into the tv to change back to The 4K’s input …

Anyone any experience of this? I believe , they my testing , that the ‘select’ button on its own will occasionally , but not always , change the hdmi input…

Seems like signal clash but no idea why or how…

Turn off all devices, count to 10 and turn them on again.

First thing I did …

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Sorry i didnt get a chance to check it when you guys responded as i was off on vacation but its no longer doing that …guessing it auto updated and somehow something changed though no idea what…