After October update 1080 movies doesn’t upscale

After October update 1080 movies doesn’t upscale, before on my onkyo receiver I was see the resolution was change to 4K, but now it’s 1080 24hz and I can see the downgrade on the image. My setup is vero4k-onkyo tx787-Optoma uhd65. The very resolution is 2160p.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

So, in summary:

• activate the logging, also activate component-specific and event logging; the settings-level in the GUI’s system->settings menu should be at least standard for this
  • reboot the OSMC device
  • reproduce the issue
  • upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
  • publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

You probably have Adjust Refresh Rate enabled or you are running Kodi v18.

We recommend playing 1080p content as 1080p. Your TV will do a better job of scaling.