After reboot, no "free adapter available"

I had a perfectly smooth running system of a raspberry pi 3b+ with a tv usb card, with osmc and tvheadend. As SD cards may corrupt, I shut down my system and copied it, put it back in, I literally changed nothing on the system. Now, one recording was canceled doe to that and now. Even after I deleted the recording via the IP:9981 client, I cant even watch tv, i always get the error mess no free adapter. I hate it.

In the tvheadend client i get the error mess:

“2018-07-03 15:39:07.892 subscription: 000D: No input source available for subscription “192.168.178.20 [ osmc | Kodi Media Center ]” to channel “Das Erste HD””

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

So, in summary:

• activate the logging
  • reboot the OSMC device
  • reproduce the issue
  • upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A
  • publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

https://paste.osmc.tv/uqagopipur

I hope everything is in here.

I just checked and I have to apologize. The antenna is on the rear of my tv and not good to see. I just saw that the antenna slipped out of the usb port, not from the raspy, but on the flexible cable. Sorry. This is my fault of course. It works fine now.

1 Like

Your DVB stick is not being recognised. Try unplugging and re-plugging and have a look at dmesg on the commandline.

2 Likes