Blue screen after searching for videos (UPDATE)

I just updated to new Kodi.

After I did this, new movies are not updated to my movie list so I chose to delete the folder and add it again under video settings. When it starts to search for movies I get a blue screen with a sadface. This is repeated every time I search for new videos. Someone who knows what to test?

Log: https://paste.osmc.tv/oyucolibad

Start by supplying debug logs.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Here is my log.

https://paste.osmc.tv/oyucolibad

Can someone please help me? Thanks.

The logs don’t show anything that pops out at me.

Is there a reason why you keep everything in RAR files instead of just extracting them? Have you tried to manually extract the files and see if you have the crash then?

I have the exact same issue, I get a sadface after just 2-5 minutes from scanning and updating the library… if I stop the update it runs without any issues,

We still need logs from you.

It doesn’t make it any better when the files are extracted. And this have never been a problem before the update.

Any suggestions on what might be the issue?

I suspect it’s running out of memory. It looks like Shameless S03 is the culprit. If you can, move that RAR and see if the scan works. If that doesn’t do it, try moving all the Shameless RARs.

Also it looks like you have Kodi set to automatically scan on startup. I’d recommend turning that off (at least for now)