Browsing for UPnP server for music files

I am running Qnap NAS with Two UPnP servers, Twonky which is OK for Videos and minimserver which I need for classical music.

When I try and browse for source to add Music files I am not given an UPnP option and cannot see either server. However, both are servers are visible if I browse to add Video files because UPnP devices are offered as a choice in the menu.

Why is this not offered in the Music section.

I shall continue to read other threads but wished to place a marker on this as it is my first posting.

Budgie

Following starting this thread I tried openELEC on the same hardware. With openELEC and browsing to add music I am offered all the UPnP servers in the same way as for adding Videos.
In summary there appears to be a bug in OSMC with regard to the treatment of UPnP media servers when adding music data.
Can anybody suggest a solution please?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information, including logs from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us help you.

Hi, thanks and yes I know I must supply more data. As will be clear to you I am still at bottom of learning curve and was not even sure what I was trying to do was correct.

I have meanwhile switched to openELEC in order to get RPi running headless to test Pi-DAC+ and rest of my setup. Seems OK so will be putting back OSMC but am hoping I can use web interface and need to learn how to set up logging for headless setup. Will go to Wiki, read up and return when I am in position to provide useful data.

Thanks again, Budgie.