Cant config wifi

Hi,

im using Raspberry pi 3 with OSMC 2017.02-2
When i try to configure the wifi, i insert the password of my network, and the loading logo just run and run, but it never end. On the first configuration happen the same, then i skip and the same.
With wired works fine, its only with the wifi.
Also, sometimes on the network menu, when i hover the wireless option, the screen (only video) stay frozen, but audio works.

Its a clean installation, i dont know if its about the version…

I try to configure the network manually, but the same happen.

Any idea?

Thanks.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

1 Like

Thanks @yknivag

In the links i attach the uploadlog.txt
http://paste.osmc.io/vasuhiqumi.vhdl

I hope thats the correct way.

You were clearly shown the correct way how to generate and upload logs:

@ooZee Yes, i forget the paste.OSMC paste.

Hi,
im reading the log, and im not sure if this is the error.

Theres a line:
SallenPI ftr[253]: returning ({'Passphrase': '12346578'})
And i think thats value of the password of the wifi, then it this other line
Jan 01 01:13:36 SallenPI ftr[253]: ReportError /net/connman/service/wifi_b827ebd315ad_646c696e6b_managed_psk, invalid-key
The password is not correct, because its 12345678

There is the now the problem, how its posible i wrote 12345678 (it is no a secuence where make any mistake…) and the value turn the order of the 56 to 65???

I use an usb logitech keyboard.

Any ideas how can be this possible?(i try like 10 times, and wrote wrong that password 10 times, its imposible)

Thanks again.

Post your log in the proper place and we can read it, I’m sorry but I have no intention of downloading random files from a random person’s Google drive.

That said you are right that will be the problem line.

Access the console (details of how are in the wiki) the run:

cd /var/lib/connman/

and delete any/all directories starting in wifi using sudo rm -rf wifi_*

Reboot and try again to configure your wifi.

Hi, im trying again,

i clean tru the console the wifi directories and then try to connect, and the same history.
But, i try first to conect to my “dlink” ssid with 12345678 pass and with the error i try to other wifi, and in the log i didnt see this new ssid (movistar_e362).
Log below.
http://paste.osmc.io/ahadifezak

I deactivate the logs, clean again the wifi directories (there was 2) and activate the logs again.
and i try only to connect to the movistar wifi and stuck again
http://paste.osmc.io/ehodavipes

i can read in the log is trying to connect to the dlink with a wrong password.

There is other way to clean that and try again?

Thanks.

Are you rebooting once you have deleted the directories from within /var/lib/connman/?

Delete them, reboot and then try to connect to the movistar_e362 ssid and see what happens.

If that doesn’t work, paste the output of:

ls -al /var/lib/connman/