Can't Exit the network menu of My OSMC

Hi Everyone~
Anyone like me “Can’t Exit the network menu of My OSMC” ?
After i update my RPi2 OSMC to 2015-11-01, and install A2DP with reboot, then connect a bluetooth dongle
I can go into network menu, and link successful with my bluetooth speaker, but i can’t exit the menu.

then I reboot RPi2 - setup sound to bluetooth - play music - go to my OSMC - network - re-connect bluetooth
thanks OSMC i can hear sound from my bluetooth speaker right now! BUT, i still can’t exit network menu so i can’t operate anymore…

I’ve try OSMC remote from my android phone, but no response after i press “home” or other bottom

thanks for any help and sorry for my pool english

The Networking UI script is hitting an error.

Reboot, then provide the kodi.logs using the Log Uploader module in MyOSMC.

Thanks! I’ll test it tonight :slight_smile:

right, there are some UI error in the log.
Do a clean install, this problem solved :slight_smile:

Thanks, but a clean install instead of providing debug logs as requested does nothing to help us diagnose and fix this problem.

If the problem exists in the most recent update then you will run into problems again when you update.

You are right!
It’s because i must have a working RPi yesterday night.
Actually, I use another SD card to do the clean install, so the original SD card is still there.
I’ll update the log, Thank You!

Something error like this:
50.674248 T:1371268128 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS! Error Type: <type ‘exceptions.AttributeError’> Error Contents: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘get’ Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/share/kodi/addons/script.module.osmcsetting.networking/resources/lib/networking_gui.py”, line 403, in onClick self.shutdown_process() File “/usr/share/kodi/addons/script.module.osmcsetting.networking/resources/lib/networking_gui.py”, line 417, in shutdown_process if self.ASE.server_not_localhost(self.advs_dict): File “/usr/share/kodi/addons/script.module.osmcsetting.networking/resources/lib/osmc_advset_editor.py”, line 64, in server_not_localhost dbs = [ dictionary.get(‘advancedsettings’,{}).get(‘musicdatabase’,{}), AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘get’
“/usr/share/kodi/addons/script.module.osmcsetting.networking/resources/lib/networking_gui.py”, line 403, in onClick

You have an empty advancedsettings.xml file most likely. Delete it and the issue should resolve.