Deep cleanup database

Hi.
My Problem: On Raspberry pi2 with Osmc Kodi 17 april 17 there are 35 TVShow. On Yatse app there are 36 TVShow (1 TVshow without episodies that i had remove from hd)

I send email to Yatse Support with attach log of Kodi and log of Yatse and he responde me:

"So here’s what Yatse asks:
{“id”:479,“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“method”:“VideoLibrary.GetTVShows”,“params”:{“properties”:[“episode”,“genre”,“rating”,“originaltitle”,“studio”,“year”,“plot”,“title”,“playcount”,“art”,“imdbnumber”,“premiered”,“votes”,“tag”,“file”,“dateadded”,“mpaa”,“lastplayed”,“sorttitle”,“watchedepisodes”,“season”,“cast”],“limits”:{“end”:500,“start”:0}}}
And here’s the answer:
{“id”:479,“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“result”:{“limits”:{“end”:36,“start”:0,“total”:36}
With the list of shows returned by Kodi being:

2017-05-15 20:38:09.152 Verbose/StreamParser: f.d@857: Insert TvShow: O.P.M.

So as you can see Yatse does correctly get Kodi data and display what Kodi sends, so as I said you need to cleanup your Kodi database."

The TVShow O.P.M. (Invented name) is the TVShow isn’t present on HD and on osmc but it presents on Yatse

I tried to use standard “clean library” and nothing…on Osmc i have 35 TvShow and on Yatse 36 TvShow.

How can i do a deep cleanup database of TVShow or How can i manual remove from osmc the infomation of the single TVShow that i have revoved from the hard disk?

here is log: http://paste.osmc.io/xizecuhire.vhdl

Thanks a lot

We are not the “… addons” author…

Hi there,

Unfortunately we’ve had to remove your thread from public viewing because it mentions a pirate addon, repository or website. We cannot provide any support for piracy. You should seek support from the developer of the addon or provider of the repo.

To get a better idea of our piracy policy, please see this link here FAQ - OSMC Forums You are welcome to edit your post and request for it to be re-listed at anytime.

Thank you for your understanding

I arranged the post could you kindly publish it?
thanks

This looks like a Kodi issue, not an OSMC issue. I’d suggest posting in the Kodi forums to get help.