Downgrade Kodi to 14.2 running release 2015.09-3 on RPi2

Just wondering if it is at all possible to downgrade the version of Kodi within release 2015.09-3 to the Helix 14.2 build?

The reason being, I currently run a setup with 2 x ATV2 that sync to a central MySQL DB.
I am wanting to add an RPi2 to this setup and would like it to sync to the same MySQL DB and as far as I’m aware this is not possible as the versions of Kodi do not match and use different DBs.

Alternatively, what is the latest build of OSMC that uses Helix 14.2?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nick

OSMC’s June update has Kodi 14.2. It is 2015.06-1 in the installer or on the disk image download page.

Sam

Thanks Sam I will try that build.

Can you confirm if it is possible or not to run an older version of Kodi on the latest OSMC build?

Nick

If possible I’d look into Emby, to manage ur databases across different Kodi versions. Emby Server

I run it off my Asustor NAS.

I installed this build but it seems to be missing the 8192eu driver required for the DWA-131 E1.

I have tried to compile the driver myself but am unable to find a header or source file anywhere for the 3.18.13-1-osmc kernel.
Do you happen to have a compiled version of the driver for the kernel this build runs?
If not… Do you have the header & source files for the 3.18.13-1-osmc kernel on rbp2?

Or is there a way to update the kernel without using a newer OSMC build?

Nick