Error after update!

I have Raspberry Pi3 and OSMC Kodi. Few minutes ago I install new kodi update and after install my osmc crash. Try clean instal OSMC on raspberry and kodi work, but after install update again crash. Where is the problem? I must use Liberec Kodi for now. :confused:

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

But after installing update I can´t turn on OSMC, so I can´t get logs. I have only 1 option. Turn on recovery mode and install osmc from beggining. Is there any option to get logs? Thx.

I’m not sure why updating would repeatedly break your system.

There will be a February image published today however and this will be on the Downloads page. It may be an idea to just wait for that.

Same thing here Sam… Crashed last night… Appears to update, the update reaches 100% then looks like it goes to reboot, then the boot is bricked and the pi doesn’t start up at all. see the thread I started last night.

It’s just done the same thing to me for the second time. I’m turning off updates until you track this one down. I’ll have to do another re-install for now.

I,m on Version 1 B+ if that’s any help.