Atmos issues

Hey Sam - I think the disk-spinup issue was solved as I haven’t had that problem since adding the lines mentioned earlier.

The Atmos issues - are they addressed in the July update due next week? Just wondering…

Cheers!

Hi — I’m not sure we will get them in for July but we have a lot of changes coming soon.

Sam

Roger that. Will continue to be patient.

Last fix I am missing.
I had to get the disc of POTC:DMTNT out to watch the movie without audio issues. God how I hate this.
Everything else is now working fine for some months now;-)

Yep I have to do the same. I’m really hoping this gets addressed soon because having discs lying around is not my idea of fun. :disappointed_relieved:

Sam, thank you for the July update. I see that any Atmos fixes aren’t this month. Any rough estimate for when we might see anything in this regard?

Cheers!

No ETA just yet. I wanted to get the July update first before making any further changes.

Cheers

Sam

Kk. No doubt you still also have hands full with shipping the + models. Do you get any sleep anymore?

Just a little.

Sam

Hah! Well keep on keepin’ on!

Any news on this one?
Is it still work in Progress?

We have a partial solution. We are talking to Kodi devs because the approach LAVfilters uses doesn’t fit the Kodi code.

2 Likes

It has been a while so I thought I might ask if there is a solution in sight :wink:
This is the only issue keeping me from banning my UHD player to the basement.

I was trying not to think about this. WHY U BRING IT UP?

We did send a message to the Kodi dev who wrote that code but never got a reply. It’s not been completely forgotten.

Maybe a follow-up with that Kodi dev?

we’re on it.

Many thank-yous!

Another 3 months so I think it is ok to ask if there is still hope for a fix.

There will be a fix in the future, yes.