File Mode Play Random Duplicates Songs

File Mode Play Random Duplicates Songs
Using RPI2 OSMC and Yatse Remote. Music on SDCard.
81 Songs in folder, play random (using Yatse remote) makes playlist with 118 songs 37 duplicated.
Play all works fine and creates playlist of 81 songs.

Any way to fix the problem?
Thanks.

Ok so I’ve done more testing.
I have 2 raspberry pi 2s both running latest osmc.
Number 1 has songs stored on a usb drive, going into folder 2020 and choosing play all random creates a playlist of 81 as it should.
Number 2 has songs on the sdcard home/osmc/Music choosing play all random when in 2020 folder creates a playlist of 118 with 37 songs duplicated.

How do I upload the kodi log file?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Removed

That is not the explained way to provide the logs, unfortunately.

https://paste.osmc.tv/hofitezulu

It also crashed and rebooted twice when I selected MUSIC and then FILES in yatse.

Just thought i’d update you on this bug.
After speaking to the KODI developers over a few days we managed to find the bug and was able to replicate it.
The fix should make it into V20.

If it’s a bug that can be backported trivially, I suspect that it will make it in to v19 as well.

Sam