HDMI-CEC: LG 55C7 + Denon AVR-X1400H + Vero 4K+

Hi all,

i have the following setup:

LG OLED 55C7 TV
Denon AVR-X1400H
Vero 4K+

All devices with the latest firmware/software.

I want to achieve that I can control all devices with a single (LG) remote control via HDMI-CEC. But this only works partially. What i’ve tried so far:

1. Set up the “Denon AVR-X1400H” in the “LG OLED 55C7” as AVR:
    -> AVR and TV control works but not the Vero box.

2. Set up the “Denon AVR-X1400H” in the “LG OLED 55C7” as “other device”:
    -> AVR, TV and Vero 4K+ control works but not within the Smart TV Apps (Netflix/Amazon),
    because the HDMI-CEC signal is transfered from the TV to the Vero and back to the AVR.

Does anyone have any tips?

I have a C7 + X4400H + Vero4k and it works for me. Enabled HDMI-CEC on the AVR and enabled SIMPLINK or whatever it’s called on the LG TV (it’s under General in settings). I can control the Vero with it and the Netflix app still works. I have not used that weird wizard setup thingy on the LG that asked “hey do you want to control your AVR with the remote?”.

HDRpotato, as far as i remember you have eARC on your AVR, not the 1400 and my 2400h. Maybe thats why it works better

I can also only control the receiver and TV. For the Vero i have to use its own remote and still use the AVRs remote to select “Media Player” for the Vero menu to show up

Cheers

It works for me now, too. I didn’t change the configuration, I had tried to disconnect the devices from the power before. Strange…

Thanks!

I used to have a Marantz NR1608 with ARC instead of eARC and it worked exactly the same.