How to display information and artwork for movies?

Hi, I am having trouble to display information and artwork for movies. I am using Media Center Master to create .nfo file, .xml files, and to download relevant artwork, but the data seems to be ignored on my Vero 4K+ or is in a wrong format. What are the alternative ways to get this working?

The movie.xml file created by MCM is not used by Kodi in any way.

I assume you have picked “Generate Kodi/XBMC-compatible metadata (.nfo)” from Media Center Master settings. If so, that should be most of all you have to do. If you want clearlogo files, though, you need to go to the “Artwork” tab and click “Download logo”, and change the “save as” to “clearlogo”. After that, just tell Kodi to re-scan your library, and it should pick up everything.

If you are still having trouble, you should post debug logs that capture the attempt to scan the library. So, follow the instructions below to set debug logging, then do the scan.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

OSMC skin screenshot: