How to make OSMC use iTunes Metadata?

I have spent a lot of time over the years adding metadata to my movies and TV shows. Unfortunately, OSMC is unable to detect and use that metadata because it’s in a different format. Is there an add-on for this? Or some other way of making OSMC use iTunes metadata?

OSMC has no bearing here. What you seek is specific Kodi behavior. Do a web search for Kodi iTunes metadata.

I did a web search, but it didn’t yield any useful results. It looks like there’s no way to make kodi detect and utilize iTunes metadata.

I’ve found MediaElch and TinyMedia Manger, and I was hoping that they would be able to create NFOs for each episode. It seems like TinyMediaManager can handle the job, but it looks like I’ll have to rename each episode with episode/season notation, which I’d like to avoid because it would be very tedious and time-consuming.

It is stated in the documentation that Kodi reads iTunes tags…

http://kodi.wiki/view/Music_tagging#Tags_Kodi_reads

If you need further support for such a Kodi specific feature, you should ask in Kodi forums.

I’m trying to find metadata support for TV shows, not music, so that doesn’t help much. I posted on the Kodi forum, but I haven’t gotten a response yet.