Issue booting OSMC (rainbow screen)

I’m having exactly the same problem with running the RPI-image on my RPI2. When installed on SD, the RPI will
not start up (showing rainbow screen on RPI) I’m not new to installing images on SD to use on RPI… so something is wrong… I’m using Mac… also tried an ealier version, but with the same result…

If you believe that you have the same problem than please be as helpful as @r3ndar and provide respective log files.

There is noting to log? The problem is that i can’t start the installed image on the SD card.
I have tried Pi-filler on Mac, and have been using this for many imagefiles with no problems…
Also just tried install the image on windows to the SD, but with same problem…

This is not the same problem… Yours fails to boot, his fails to write to the SD card.

SD card is not locked there either. I can easily see the unpacked files on the SD from the IMG file… Both when i try on the Mac and PC… I’m not new to this, i have done this 100 times with other RPI distri with no problems and with same unpacking procedure…

Yes, we understand that. But than you have thread jacked as the problem of @r3ndar is different.
I will move your posts to a new thread.

ah sorry about that… Thought is was the same issue…

Are you sure you have chosen the right image?
Let us know which image you have chosen and post a picture of your Raspberry

Yes i have the RPI2 with the microSD card, and using the latest release from here… (2016.04-1)

The RPi1 B+ also has a microSD card. Suggest you postpictures of the bottom and top.