June update causing issues

Updated today, seems like most of my files are no longer plain smoothly. This episode of Archer which works on two other installations just fine but when I try to watch it on the Vero it bounces around.

Edit, try to pull a log and it’s not giving me a correct URL through the uploading service.

Https://paste.osmc.tv/ html is what is being returned.

Edit got a log finally. Now files are not playing.

Https://paste.osmc.tv/axojiqeduz

Try changing Settings > Player > Adjust display refresh rate to On start/stop. That’s the recommended setting.

Ok did that, now I cannot watch anything, shuts down on me everytime i try to play anything. Wont let me upload log as well as it says it is too large. when I try to upload it gives me the html tag after the paste.osmc

Reboot twice to clear old logs from long uptimes, then demonstrate issue and upload.

http://paste.osmc.tv/irofobofep

There are my logs, my box is basically un-usable. It just reset my skin which was super cool. Any help is appreciated.

Have you tried disabling Hyperion and see if the problem still happens?

I have and no change. When that log was taken, Hyperion was active but it was not synced to my hue system, so it was dead.

I think I am going to wipe my box and start over with a fresh june update and see what happens.

Before you do that, try disabling the upnext service. That was the last thing logged.