Kodi not launching after installing Mono & Sonarr

Hi fellas,
I’m first post here so apologies if i fail to provide all the data necessary to solve my problem.

I’m was having trouble with launching kodi in startup or manually by ‘systemctl start mediacenter’. I Believe this started right after i installed nzbGet and Sonarr. Firstly installing mono, which Sonarr needs, with ‘apt-get install mono-complete’ and then sonarr with ‘apt-get install nzbdrone’. After configuring sonarr and being fairly happy with its performance i noticed my Kodi installation didn’t work anymore. No sad faces, no signal to television.
Below you can find some logs related to Kodi.

At the moment i have a working kodi installation after going ‘apt-get remove’ and apt-get purge’ on mono-complete.

I tried to track the problem a bit and came to believe that the error shown by ‘systemctl status mediacenter’ is caused by library named libEGL and that mono-complete somehow messed up Kodi’s library dependencies.

I remember doing ‘ldd kodi.bin’ and that libEGL pointed to a file in /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/ instead of /opt/vero/lib/ which it does now that its working again. Could Sonarr be ran aside Kodi on Vero just by fixing that depency to point again to correct folder or is that an endless swamp of dependency errors?

I noticed Sam mentioning in one post that its possible to get Sonarr running on OSMC. Is that the case on Vero too? If so, i’d love to get some tips to how it is done.

Device: Vero
Installation media: SDcard
Connection: Wired
Power Supply Type: Default
Power specs:
Storage Device NFS
OSMC version: 2015.08-1
XBMC version: Kodi 15.1
Audio/Video Output: video HDMI, audio optical
Overclocked: No:

Kodi debug log: http://paste.osmc.io/yanequripo
systemctl status mediacenter log: http://paste.osmc.io/dekupizimu

I installed Sonarr and NZBGet using this installer and I still see Kodi. The installer is just a scripted version of the guides on HTPC Guides and they work on OSMC too (at least Sonarr, CouchPotato, SickRage, Plex, Mylar, Headphones and NZBGet).

You will likely get an outdated mono when installing from the Raspbian repo.