I’m using OSMC with the OSMC skin on a RPI2 with the latest MythTV frontend 1.12.11 and the latest Mythbuntu as my backend. As a whole everything works good but I have a few questions / comments.
- Is there a way to change the channel number location so it’s not at the far right side of the channel info?
- When adding a timer to a show there’s not a indicator in the EPG. (Confluence had the “checked box”)
- In the recordings & timers menu, it would be nice to utilize more space so longer names would fully appear and the date.
- Where is the folder are the channel icons cached? I change an icon but it still uses the original that’s cached. (SOLVED by deleting the Textures13.db file)
- On several of the menus scrolling up is not allowed. This would be nice for all menus.
Pictures attached as reference. (sorry for the poor quality)