Lost all configurations after reboot

Hello,

after a reboot, i lost all my configurations concerning the menu and/or my sources for movies.
Some Bluray iso`s crash the kodi and the vero makes an reboot.
before the last update everythink works fine , no chrashes.
is the problem known and how can it be solved?
Kodi Version 18.3, compiled 2019-08-05.

best regards

That would be quite odd, if you upload logs we might be able to see something.

That is not the latest version, suggest you update to latest version

hello fzinken,

thank you for your reply.
i have now installed the latest updates, but still the same problems.
how should i upload the kodi.log?

best regards,
dany

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

hi jimknopf,

thank you for your reply.

the log url https://paste.osmc.tv/eyekaqowat

best regards,
dany

That was not a full log. Please post a full log as just the kodi log does not show your sources or guisettings.

Hi bmillham,

How can i Upload a full Log?

Best regards,
Daniel

It’s all here: Lost all configurations after reboot - #4 by JimKnopf

I did everything what is discribed in the tutorial.
What is the problem with my kodi log?

Best regards,
Dany

That it is just a kodi log. You need to upload all logs.

If your uploading from the MyOSMC add-on then you need to make sure that “All Configs and Logs” is enabled.

@darwindesign
Ok, all config and Logs are enabled.

Https://paste.osmc.tv/eqifumegiz

Best regards,
Dany

By “after a reboot” you mean after you installed the last OSMC update and rebooted, correct?

Regarding menu and sources can you clarify this a bit on exactly what was changed? Is this still the case or did you already change things again and so what the log currently shows is not this defective state? Were you using the Confluence skin before the update or something else?

Can you nail down what the common denominator is between what does, and what does not crash?

Can you go to settings>player>videos>adjust display refresh rate> and set that to “on start/stop” and then check to see if the crashes remain.