Lost Mounted Drives after Synology DSM Update

Ive stepped into the beta world (now release candidate) of DSM7 for my Synology NAS.
After the upgrade it appears the mounted folder within fstab is no longer accessible;

The IP address hasnt changed, the mapped folder location hasnt changed, and the NFS permissions all appear to be as they were before.
If I try to browse the mounted folder from the Vero4K it does nothing after click the the folder name.

Would anyone have any suggestions on where to look at possible causes?

Possible that the NFS version on DMS changed.

Anyway as a starting point run showmount -e 192.168.10.10 on the Vero

looking good from the Vero;

First you just can mark the text in Putty and copy/paste here instead of posting pictures.

You could try adding nfsvers=3 to the fstab line to try forcing the nfs version.

osmc@osmc:~$ cd /mnt/Videos
-bash: cd: /mnt/Videos: Permission denied

so, what is the ouput of

sudo mount -v /mnt/Videos

osmc@osmc:~$ sudo mount -v /mnt/Videos
mount.nfs: timeout set for Wed Jun 2 15:20:52 2021
mount.nfs: trying text-based options ‘nfsvers=3,addr=192.168.10.10’
mount.nfs: prog 100003, trying vers=3, prot=6
mount.nfs: trying 192.168.10.10 prog 100003 vers 3 prot TCP port 2049
mount.nfs: prog 100005, trying vers=3, prot=17
mount.nfs: trying 192.168.10.10 prog 100005 vers 3 prot UDP port 892
mount.nfs: mount(2): Device or resource busy
osmc@osmc:~$

looks to me that there is something mounted to point /mnt/Videos

What gives sudo ls -al /mnt/Videos ?

osmc@osmc:~$ sudo ls -al /mnt/Videos
total 4
drwxrwxrwx 1 root root 56 May 14 19:23 .
drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 4096 Mar 9 2018 …
drwxrwxrwx 1 1024 users 18 Mar 7 16:08 Movies
drwxrwxrwx 1 1024 users 20 Mar 10 14:59 ‘TV Shows’
drwxrwxrwx 1 1024 users 1372 Mar 20 20:56 Trailers
osmc@osmc:~$

So, this is the content of the share you want, right?

I think the mapping is wrong, you used “map root to admin” which maps the root user of osmc to admin of the synology. I think you want to have “map all users to admin”.

Boom, that was it, thank you very much.
Odd, as this was working previously before updating to DSM7, however i’ll take that as a win. Thanks to you both @JimKnopf and @fzinken for your quick replies, much appreciated.

In addition: For sure DSM is able to use NFS v4 protocol, currently it is limited to v3, only … as the output of mount -vtells us.

On my Syno DS214se this setting is located at

But I’m still on the last stable 6.X DSM.

NFSv4 and NFSv4.1 are unticked on my Synology (by default), have left this as is for now though.

Well, NFSv4 has some improvements regarding performance and efficiency … I would use it in any way.
If an NFS client asks to make a connection, typically it starts with the version negotiation by testing highest version till lowest and it knows and uses the first successful answer from the NFS server. So, normally no danger even for old NFS clients …