Mala experiencia en la tienda de osmc.tv/store/

Hola a todos

En octubre de 2021 compré a Sam un 4 Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub - EU y aún no lo he recibido, SEIS MESES después, a pesar de haberle enviado decenas de emails.

Siento tener que escribir esta valoración negativa, ya que n el pasado ya había comprado otras cosas y no tuve ningún problema, pero desde el Brexit creo que no están preparados para liquidar el IVA con los envíos a Europa.

Mod.-Edit Translation to English:
Hello everyone In October 2021 I bought a 4 Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub - EU from Sam and I still haven’t received it, SIX MONTHS later, despite sending him dozens of emails. I am sorry to write this negative review, as I had already bought other things in the past and had no problem, but since Brexit I think they are not prepared to pay VAT on shipments to Europe.

Hi,

The item was returned to us by Correos as unclaimed. I have attached some details in your ticket.

We were waiting for the item to be received back, and then confirmation as to whether you wanted the item re-sent (and if so, to the same address) or refunded. I have now refunded the order for you as you have requested.

Usually in Spain, Correos don’t deliver items directly but leave a note for you to arrange delivery or collect the goods. If this doesn’t occur within a specific timeframe (usually 14 days), the return to sender procedure is initiated.

Although a rare occurrence, I have updated our systems to automatically contact a customer if this process is initiated to speed up the next step (refunding or re-sending).

Thanks for your understanding

Sam