Menu during video in OSMC skin not appearing

the “OK” button on the remote does not work. I would expect a menu during playback where I can add subtitles and pause/stop/ffw etc the movie. But when I click the “OK” button on the remote nothing happens.

When I change to the confluence skin however everything works fine. What is the problem?

Is this intended? Where can I find more information about this?

Works for me.What remote are you using?

Samsung lirc.

When I use Yatse on my mobile phone the “OK” button neither shows a menu. Also when I plug in a keyboard in the usb port then “ENTER” wont show the menu aswell when playing a plugin.

Note: I am not playing movies; I am watching Twitch streams, Pulsar stream and a NFS share to watch videos I made myself. Neither of the three will give me a menu when I press OK.

When I use the confluence skin I will get a menu. Is there a way to post a log of this?

Done some log searching:

20:03:16 T:1957187584   ERROR: unable to load:/usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.osmc/16x9/VideoOSD.xml, Line 341
                                        Error reading Attributes.
20:03:19 T:1957187584   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.

I checked the file using putty. It is on the correct location and non-empty. Any ideas?

http://paste.osmc.io/sakuvepumi

Maybe @HitcherUK can take a look

S

Sounds like it’s got corrupted as the file is fine here and there’s no other reports of this happening.

You can get the files here -

A post was split to a new topic: OSD not working, during playback