Movies not showing up in library/source

I see that I have 120 movies if I go in through video>files>movies but if I use the movies at the main menu it shows 58.

I believe I have the naming correct and everything per the wiki.

Looks like TMDB might be down, or you have some network issues:

2019-07-28 16:48:12.753 T:1536160480 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Couldn’t resolve host name(6)
2019-07-28 16:48:12.754 T:1536160480 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 0 for

Here’s another error I see in the log. Any clue what this means?

2019-07-28 19:38:56.522 T:1678512864 ERROR: EXCEPTION: Non-Existent Control 300
2019-07-28 19:39:18.312 T:1536160480 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(80): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.

And a bunch of these:

2019-07-28 18:50:40.478 T:1423925984 ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site
2019-07-28 18:50:40.479 T:1423925984 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
2019-07-28 18:50:40.948 T:1423925984 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for,images&include_image_language=en,en,null:

UPDATE - I couldn’t ever get the default movie scraper to add them all to my library so I did it all locally using TMM ( I’ve got them all resolved properly now with each movie stored in a separate folder which includes images and the nfo file.