My disappointment on the vero 4K “Update”

I’ve tried the standard Aeon Nox on my 4K and didn’t have problems with it. I didn’t really like it, so I switched to another skin (currently testing Black Glass Nova). I’ll give AN Silvo a try on mine to see what happens. I really suspect that it was an addon causing your problems, not the skin. I think you mentioned using the artwork downloader addon? For testing I’d suggest you not use that for now.

Since reloading have you been able to scrape your 1200+ movie library?

yeah i scrape my complete movie library and TV Shows, im using artwork downloader and the movie set addon with kodi default skin so far good, if i start having any problem i will remove artwork downloader, i dont see the standard Aeon Nox skin on the vero 4k

1 Like

I´ve used also the Aeon Nox and have tested many other skins for Kodi 17 and the skin with the most CPU load is the Titan Skin - none of them makes any problems results in overheating at my equipment!

Sam and helpful in the same sentence???..lol

Is there something Sam can help you with :wink: ?

Am I having a humour bypass moment and missed something? Why would you post this?
Any issue I’ve had @sam_nazarko has replied to from within a few minutes to a couple of hours

4 Likes

I’m glad that things are now working well for @mata7 (OP)

Sam

thanks sam, working great :slight_smile:

Right? I don’t think I’ve known anyone as helpful as Sam when it comes to helping others use his product. Madness…

6 Likes

The hardware, software and support of this product are all equally outstanding.

7 Likes