New owner of Vero2 (problem)

Yesterday I was a happy owner of the Vero2.
After unboxing, I discovered stickiness under the Vero box (this could be done better after removing whatever label was there before).
Successfully I connected my Vero to my network (LAN cable), setup account and permisssion on my Synology NAS, added NFS shares from OSMC interface, upon completion Vero started to scan for content.
Problem started from here, sad face appear after scanning partial content, pressing the remote it rebooted with partial content in it, changing the scrapping from internet to local (.nfo) didn’t help, either sad face or total lockup, the final lockup cause the submenu not showing “update new contend” anymore and the scraper menu does not stick anymore (it stays an “none” instead of TMDB or nfo option)
My background:
I am coming from Popcornhour running YAMJ, my media resides in my NAS(nfs) in muti-level subfolders and every movie has a .nfo & related artworks.

Any advise to fix my scanning issue or have sometime broke that I have to reinstall OSMC?
Thanks in advance.
Pardon my poor description.

I believe it would be easier to give adivce when we know what is going wrong. So providing debug enabled logs would be the first step.
Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us help you.

Sometimes a sticker is placed on a random box in each batch so we can do a small burn in test and check it works well.

I first suggest you make sure you are on the latest version of OSMC. You can do this by going to My OSMC → Updater.

Have you installed any add-ons yet? I’d recommend starting with none and adding them one at a time until you’re happy.

Sam

Ok I will get a log tonight.
And also update.
Vero is plain Jane, no add-on at all.

Updating to the latest did not help.

There is no option for me to scan for new content anymore in video section.

Removing and adding shared makes no difference.

Rescan my music cause a lockup.

I use the Vero log uploader to upload log.
HTTP://paste.osmc.io/abivuyezes

Thanks.

While I am not sure why rescanning music causes the lockup as it seems your Video Database is corrupted

00:06:49 T:3031134208   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos99.db] The database disk image is malformed
                                            Query: PRAGMA cache_size=4096
00:06:49 T:3031134208   ERROR: Connect failed with 'SQL: [MyVideos99.db] The database disk image is malformed
                                            Query: PRAGMA cache_size=4096

'
00:06:49 T:3031134208   ERROR: SQL: [MyVideos99.db] The database disk image is malformed
                                            Query: PRAGMA default_cache_size=4096
00:06:49 T:3031134208   ERROR: Connect failed with 'SQL: [MyVideos99.db] The database disk image is malformed
                                            Query: PRAGMA default_cache_size=4096

'
00:06:49 T:3031134208   ERROR: Unable to create new database

Try to move your database mv .kodi/userdata/Database/MyVideos99.db .kodi/userdata/Database/MyVideos99.db.backup and than reboot.

Thank you , will try that later.
I guess I have to do that through SSH?

Yes

Fzinken@ mv did fix the corrupt database. Thank you!

Newly scan database did not have any artwork, I am refreshing it manually 1 by 1.
Any faster method?
Plot, actor’s thumb is present tho

How to “force” show the plot?
I’ve been trying but other getting into the “movie information”, I don’t see how it can be shown…I am in List mode already.

Dont do it manually.

Check this here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader

You probably need to rescan your library since you’ve removed the database.

Karnage@ is this similar to EmberMedia Manager?
I actually have a healthy list of artworks named according to the movies I have but during scan using local nfo, OSMC doesn’t pick it up, going the internet way it also failed to download new artworks.

Rescanning didn’t help either.