No PVR addons after update

term.log - http://paste.osmc.io/tuhebuceho
history.log - http://paste.osmc.io/amuxonoxub

We simply can’t enable it :confused: Missing whole category…

2 Likes

Anybody knows how to compile IPTV Simple Client from git GitHub - kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple: IPTV Simple client for Kodi PVR for RPi2 ?

Thanks people, we have found the issue with the missing PVR clients - we will get this fixed as soon as possible.

2 Likes

The Raspberry Pi 2 build was affected by a bad mirror which prevented them from being compiled. This will be fixed in a new build. There is another issue to address as well.

We will keep you posted

Sam

3 Likes

Awesome news!

Please let us know how and what should we do to add the fix once it is available! Thanks again guys, you rock!

I can confirm that my Raspberry Pi 1 is working fine with the upgrade, it’s my Raspberry Pi 2’s that have lost all PVR functionality.

Found, and fixed.

Just waiting for Jenkins now.

Sam

2 Likes

@sam_nazarko not sure if relevant at this point, but when I try to install the package individually I get a dependency error

osmc@osmc:~$ sudo apt-get install xbmc-pvr-tvheadend-hts
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
xbmc-pvr-tvheadend-hts : Depends: xbmc (>= 2:13.1~beta2+dfsg1-1)
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

That is not an OSMC package. It’s a Debian package. It’s neither needed nor used.

You will have to wait for Jenkins

Sam

What’s Jenkins up to? I just got informed there is another update for my RPI2, Installed it and still no PVR Clients :frowning:

Jenkins is still compiling the Pi2 build:

http://jenkins.osmc.tv/job/rbp2-mediacenter-osmc/73/console

As I say, we’ll let you know when it’s fixed!

Sam

1 Like

This is now resolved.

Go to My OSMC -> Updater -> Manual Controls -> Check for updates now.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused

Sam

5 Likes

Thank you very much. Works perfect !

1 Like

Works like a charm here as well! Thank you guys!

Installed OSMC July (2017.07.1) on my RPI2 yesterday and PVR does not work. Checked the updates - no update available. Also weather does not work (both missing in the main menu).

What else can I do?

This has been solved, so can you please start a new thread and explain what you mean by

Once you enable and configure the PVR addon you need to activate it also in Kodi.
In your Kodi settings you should find a new menu called “TV”. Open it and “enable” this. Should work now.

I am still having problems. I have updated and it says there are no updates available, but cannot find the PVR add-ons anywhere.

Note that updating took 2 tries. The first time had a failure updating mysql-server but didn’t second time.

We have just pushed an update and it seems to be experiencing the same issue as earlier builds. This is being fixed and we are just waiting on Jenkins. Should be resolved in a couple of hours.

Sam