OSMC Add-Ons ERROR

hey there… I’m using Raspberry Pi 3 Model B… I’m a beginner…

My add-ons (all of them) display an error saying “One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message.” As I’m a beginner, I don’t have any idea how to solve this issue… Any clues appreciated…

Rohit

Well generally for Addon specific issues you are much better to approach the addon developer. If you don’t have success with the addon developer you would need to post a debug enabled logfile see below.

And warnigs to not post request about banned/piracy addons…

3 Likes

Is the YouTube add-on banned? I see none of the add-ons work on my device…

No that is OK, as mentioned if trouble with that addon than either try directly with the addon developer or post debug enabled logs.

1 Like

There have recently been issues with the youtube add-on, your question would be better posted on the kodi.tv forum thread for the YouTube add-on or with the add-on developer.

1 Like

About youtube addons…on kodi.tv there’s a “testing” 5.3.7 apparently working whitout any problems if you are logged in whit a google account.
It’s high reccomanded to use a personal API keys for not obtain problems of bandwitch limit…

I use the youtube addons very frequently on my OSMC and the only problems i have whit live stream:
Apparently this addons have a CACHE SIZE configurable and i have set this to 20MB but apparently this value it’s ignored when you stay to watch a live stream…

EDIT
Ah i can add this… this 5.3.7 it’s can be used whitout any problems on the kodi 17.x and apparently there’s supports DASH whitout any problems for watch video at 4K…

1 Like