Osmc playlist is empty

Hello
I have a codi on my raspberry pi2

I put 4 videos in my Movies folder.

I would like to loop play them when raspberry starts?

What is the simplest way to acihieve that? Aslo when I create new smart list there are no files in it when I set the rule to has path or what is it.

any suggestions?
thank you

Easiest way, install PartyMode AutoStart Plugin and configure it to use the directory/playlist of your movies.

But if you don’t want to install a plugin to do something this simple just create a python script called “autoexec.py” and drop it into your “/home/osmc/userdata” directory, script will contain the following

import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin( “PlayMedia(Path_And_Name_Of_Playlist.m3u)” )
xbmc.executebuiltin( “PlayerControl(repeat)” )

Just note that adding more movies, will require you to add them to the playlist as well unlike when you use the plugin. If it doesn’t work make sure that you have ticked(*) Play Next Video Automatically in the Kodi settings.

Thank you

But I have the followoing questions:
1st. There is no folder userdata in my home/osmc, Do I just create it?
2nd. I cannot find the location of my playlist. I went trough forums and googled it and I cannot find it with winSCP

The userdata folder is at /home/osmc/.kodi/userdata

I cannot see .kodi folder with my winscp. I am logged as codi

It will be there. Directories with a dot at the front are hidden directories in linux, just type in the path manually if you are trying to find it in a GUI. You should be logged in as osmc by the way.

Did it. It works:

Thanx a lot guys. Saved my day