OSMC PVR issues after crash

System: RPI 3/OSMC/HDHomeRun tuners/tvheadend PVR/zap2xml

Unsure where to start so decided to come here 1st…

System has been working great and fairly stable…until a crash that occurred about a week or so ago. I realized a problem when there was no longer guide info in TV/Guide (timers gone, too) and discovered my tvguide.xml (and associated zap2xml.log files) wasn’t getting updated. After a kind of false start updating the zap2xml addon and realizing some path issues, I was able to get the files to update. I then discovered my tvguide.xml file had been corrupted (most likely the original problem caused by 1 of the recent crashes). Deleted the old tvguide.xml file and that seemed to solve (most of) the updating issues.

However, I still do not have any guide info showing up on the screen. I can see what looks like valid channel/guide info in the xml file.

Is this something in OSMC, should I be looking at tvheadend or something as the source.

Any help/suggestions/pointers greatly appreciated.

Thx and cheers…

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.