OSMC + Transmission issues

Because your issue that clogs your network connection is the upload speed, not the download speed. 0 cap on your download allows it to take as much as it likes, allowing your router to spread all incoming bandwidth among all your connected devices.

Ah ok, So 0 means unlimited. But I still do not understand if Transmission takes all the download bandwidth how other devices can navigate? Or probably you mean “as much as it likes” compatible with all the other devices. Correct?

Excuse me, but probably I do not have clear some network concepts. What do you mean with this sentence:[quote=“ActionA, post:21, topic:16610”]
Because your issue that clogs your network connection is the upload speed,
[/quote]

Sorry but still not understand why is the upload speed that clogs a network speed and not the download part. Can you give me a link to better understand this point.

As ActionA says, download is of a smaller problem.

If you want to cap it do it att 5000kb, which allows other devices/device to use internet for slower download or stream music, while your are downloading as fast as you can with your torrent client.

If you congest your upload, your download will almost halt, becuase of acknowledge packets dont get sent in a timely matter. All TCP traffic needs acknowledgement packets sent from the reciver to the sender, so that the sender know it can send more. Thats why all your traffic gets slow if your upload is at full capasity.

I would set it to upload 300, download 5000. Why 300, i like even numbers and close to 2/3’s

Ok you said the magic words. I suspected a thing like that but I was not totally sure. Now everything make sense. At this point I think the thread can be considered solved. I only need to do some tests. Probably I can put that value I will use here but I do not think they will be useful for other users since they depends by the specific network speed.
Thanks you everyone for help, this forum is helping me a lot. I am very happy I found it and also a good product like OSMC.