OSMC TV Live kickout 17.5

Hi everyone! I have an issue with Live TV streaming using IPTV PVR Simple Client. I have my own m3u playlist with favorites IPTV Channels but after 1 minutes of stream I can watching. The stream is kick me out and I cant watch none channels. Its kicking out after 10-20 seconds after I am restarting IPTV stream. I watched a LOT of videos on YouTube about this issue but none is help to solve it for me. I have Raspberry Pi 3 and OSMC 17.5 from original website. I will be very thankful if someone can help me to fix this issue. Thanks for everyone who will reply to me!

Also, did you address the issue with your IPTV provider?

I dont have IPTV provider

If your streams violate copyright protections then we will not be able to help you.

That stream is not violate copyrights. No matter which channels I am watching its kick me out. Mostly I am watching Free public channels.

Then follow the link provided on how to submit a useful request. Without logs, we have no idea what your issue may be.

how can I get the logs for you?

This question makes it painfully obvious that you have taken no time to read the link.

Which link? There is no any link from you

Really?

Well, the (1) aside the link ActionA provided means you clicked it. Are you going to provide logs?

Here is kodi.log file

11:47:30.211 T:1714156528 DEBUG: AddOnLog: PVR IPTV Simple Client: Read line: '#EXTINF:-1,USA_HBO_HD'

Sorry, not legal streams… Good luck.

You need to contact the IPTV provider. This isn’t something OSMC can fix unfortunately.

thank you all guys for help!