Pi 3 stability issues

Hello,. I am hoping someone here may be seeing some of the NB issues I have been seeing and may have a suggestion as to what I can do.

I have been using OSMC for a long time and I do not believe that the issue is related to OSMC but something with the pi3. I have 7 pis all running osmc. I rarely had an issue until I upgraded 3 of them to pi3s. Now I constantly am having to reimage the SD cards because the file system becomes corrupted. I don’t know what causes it, sometimes it happens on a reboot, sometime I just turn on the TV and the pi has crashed and won’t boot up. I reimage and it works for a week or so then we do it again.

I have class 10 sd cards and have replaced them once already. I also have the pi3 power supplies from newark. My first thought is a power or sd issues, but I am starting to think the pi3 is just a flaky piece of hardware.

Has anyone else had issues similar to this and if so were you able to fix them? Should I just order pi2s and be done with the 3s? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Which brand?

Sorry I should have mentioned that. Sandisk Ultras. I use the same ones in the pi2s and b+.

I upgraded one from a Pi1 to a Pi3 and not had any problems with it at all.
One thought - perhaps step down the level of overclock (etc).

I will take a look at that. I have never made any changes to those settings but it is a possibility.

Thanks. I will let you know how it goes.