Playing anything changes the input source to my blu ray player

Bizarre one here.

Not aware of changing anything but recently every time we play anything, selecting play causes my TV to change hdmi input to my blu ray player.

Normal navigation is normal, albeit with a speed issue that I’ll raise at some point separately.

When I select an episode or film, and from the “choose” menu select play, my channel changes to the blu ray player input. My blu ray player remains switched off when this happens I believe.

No idea why. It only started doing this recently. Not sure if this is a Vero issue or TV issue.

Any ideas?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Did you recently swap the inputs? Try turning everything off (at the mains), wait 10 then turn them all on again.

Tom, I’ll get that done when I get the chance.

Grahamh, nothing has changed. Literally one day didn’t do it, next day it did.

I think it would probably be best doing the full power off for a few minutes as Grahamh suggested before bothering with anything else to get CEC to reset.

Grahamh - turning everything off worked! Left it off at the mains for a while, and once restarted it no longer happened.

Thanks!