Raspberry pi 2 after ugrade to v19.1 cant set gpu_mem

root@osmc:/home/osmc# vcgencmd get_mem gpu

gpu=76M

root@osmc:/home/osmc# cat /boot/config.txt

# Warning: do not edit this file, or it could prevent your OSMC system from star                                                                                                                                                             ting.
# If you wish to make changes, you should do so via My OSMC or edit the config-u                                                                                                                                                             ser.txt file in this directory

# Any changes that you make here will be overwritten as this file is managed by                                                                                                                                                              the OSMC via the update system

[pi4]
dtoverlay=rpivid-v4l2
arm_64bit=1
kernel=kernel.img

[all]
dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d,cma-512
disable_overscan=1
start_x=1
disable_splash=1
disable_fw_kms_setup=1
include config-user.txt

root@osmc:/home/osmc# cat /boot/config-user.txt

gpu_mem_1024=256
gpu_mem_256=112
gpu_mem_512=144
sdtv_aspect=1
start_x=1

Do you have a Pi4? Reading this seems it behaves differently.

no i dont have rpi4, but on rpi3 its the same just tested

Ok, just tested, only works if they are in config.txt. Will take it up with the team to check why they are not picked up from config-user.txt.

If I’m understanding these posts correctly it looks like it is not, and will not, be possible to adjust memory in the config-user.txt (includes) file.

Great find