Raspberry Pi 3 - crashes / reboots after 17.6 update

thanks, currently trying to configure all again manually to avoid any issue with high CPU usage. RSS Feeds s clearly heavily contributing so I turned it off.

I wonder why already loading my old guisettings.xml causes the issue with not having installed any plugin. Or might the ones causing issues be plugins that already come with a fresh install and the guisettings.xml enables these then?

Now as I’m going the manual path, is there any way to use my media Database again? I have copied it back and restarted OSMC but it seems it’s not being used.

Now my priority is to get a minimal version of OSMC to work avoiding he high CPU usage. Once that’s successful and some time is left today, I might get into logging and provide these here.

If you want to get to the bottom of the problem, you’ll need to be methodical and slowly make changes, noting any changes as you go. Yep, spadework, but it’s the best approach.

Could you be a bit more specific? Kodi will, if necessary, re-create its databases on startup. As long as the data sources are defined, a rescan will then populate the databases.