Red light seen, Vero doesn't start

Hi,
I came home to the Vero 4k turned off with the red-light visible. Pulled cord, plugged it back in after 15+ minutes, did not help. I can’t seem to start it up. Any help is very appreciated!

Thank you!

Try powering it via USB cable or another 5V, 2A power supply

Sam

@sam_nazarko I have similar problem out of the box. Tried with different power adapters/supplies and the Vero is still on standby. No video signal whatsoever coming out.

Then it should be returned so it can be checked.

1 Like

Sorry for the long response.

As you pointed out, the problem was with the power supply. I ordered a new one, which should fix the problem.

thanks!

We don’t sell power supplies for Vero 4K/4K+. So please get in touch with us if you’ve placed an order by mistake for say a Pi power supply and we’ll get this resolved for you.

When I recommended that an item was returned, I was referring to @eagerbeaver’s post as we had gone through some troubleshooting steps already and wanted to receive his Vero back. @bronto – we’d be happy to send you a new PSU, just let me know your details.

Cheers,

Sam

Hi Sam,

I found the same power supply type locally, with correct size too, so I just ordered one already form them. Thank you for the offer though! Much appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Like