Rpi4 bug with pvr

Hello,
I’m using pvr IPTV simple client and I’m facing a possible bug: when using arrow keys to change channel (through a remote), if I hit up or down 2 times to skip 2 channels, I get the sad face screen and then hitting enter brings me a shell with “OSMC login:” prompt.
Not happening with only 1 up/down key hit.
I think is OSMC bug because same configuration with libreelec and Kodi on PC does not have this problem.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

I am unable to upload log file with OSMC uploader, when I try I get a wrong url (ending with instead of the usual code), if I use the Copy to SD function and then directly upload them here would be ok? Also I think you need to check the old log, because after the sad face OSMC soft reboots.
Anyway if uploading is ok where would I find the logs copied to SD?
Thank you

/boot/

You also can try to just upload the kodi.old.log via paste-log .kodi/temp/kodi.old.log