Sad smiley kodi start loop after last update

Hey folks, I’m using OSMC on my Raspberry for a long time now and really love ist, but sadly the last update was resulting in a sad smiley kodi start loop.
As I’m familiar with Linux I was searching the problem myself first, but didn’t get it.
The last lines in /home/osmc/.kodi/temp/kodi.log are:
FATAL: addon ‘kodi.binary.instance.game’ not installed or not enabled.
FATAL: CServiceManager::InitStageTwo: Unable to start CAddonMgr
But I don’n know how to fix this.
The full logs are here:
https://paste.osmc.tv/ulobonopup

Any ideas?

Try reinstalling Kodi. Your SD card looks corrupted.

Test your SD Card with H2Testw before you reinstall OSMC onto it.

I checked the sd card with fschk and f3write / f3read (H2Testw derivat for Linux) from a different Linux system: no errors.
Everythings is working sofar: ssh, docker, etc… - onlykodi isn’t starting with these errors in log:

FATAL: addon ‘kodi.binary.instance.game’ not installed or not enabled.
FATAL: CServiceManager::InitStageTwo: Unable to start CAddonMgr

and

Mar 24 11:37:09 kosmc mediacenter[466]: ERROR: Unable to create application. Exiting
Mar 24 11:37:09 kosmc mediacenter[466]: *** Error in `/usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin’: free(): invalid pointer: 0x045bd940 ***
Mar 24 11:37:09 kosmc sudo[10188]: pam_unix(sudo:session): session closed for user osmc
Mar 24 11:37:09 kosmc mediacenter[466]: /usr/bin/mediacenter: line 142: 10188 Aborted

New full logs are here: https://paste.osmc.tv/uhutazolit

Any other ideas?
Thanks
Kai

Try with a clean Kodi setup

Let’s test with Kodi default settings. Enter the following commands with an SSH connection.

systemctl stop mediacenter
mv ~/.kodi ~/kodi.bak
systemctl start mediacenter

If needed you can restore:

systemctl stop mediacenter
mv ~/.kodi ~/kodi.bk2
mv ~/kodi.bak ~/.kodi
systemctl start mediacenter

If your original setup was restored as expected and you want get rid of the unneeded clean install you can delete that with the following command.

rm -r ~/kodi.bk2

Or try a mediacenter reinstall

sudo apt-get install --reinstall rbp2-mediacenter-osmc

Did you erase the SD card before you ran that? If not, your test only told you if the free space was working.