Screensaver

Hi,
Is it possible to set a screensaver that starts in any situation when there is no motion. Especially when playback is paused. At the moment i chose the Screensaver “Black” which waittime 3 min. It works. But only when playback is stopped. When playback is paused instead of starting the screensaver the screen dims.
I like to have a screensaver which prevents my oled tv from burn in. Even when i only press pause. The boxee box screensaver was cool, I started from any situation. No matter if menu or pause.
Is there any way to manage this in osmc?

Thank you very much

Nip

We believe this is a Kodi issue or a specific Kodi function and as such you should look at addressing the issue there. We are unable to resolve your issue. If you do believe that this is an OSMC specific issue, please let us know.

There should be an option called “Use dim if paused during video playback”. If you disable it the screensaver kicks in (unless that option is broken). But playback will stop then not staying paused.

I think what you are looking for is: Use screensaver, if remote button is hit, return to pause screen. Kodi doesn’t support that the way it works.

But you could modify guisettings.xml and manually set the dimlevel for the dim screensaver to 0 to get a black screen.