I received the prompt that an update was available for my Vero 4k. I chose to apply the update.
- The screen went black for a while and then some time later there was the sad face icon with some text at the top of the screen. The text disappeared too fast for me to get a look at the message.
- The device rebooted and all seemed to work normally
Thinking that the patch was not applied i was surprised to see that on the OSMC config page that the device is updated to the March version of OSMC
- I clicked ‘manual update’ but receive the message “no updates available”
Next day, I turn on my TV and saw the message again “update available”.
- Clicked apply update but this time the screen went black and stayed black.
- after about 10 minutes I pulled the power cord out and rebooted it
- The device booted to the default OSMC skin
- Changed the skin back to estuary.
- I clicked manual update but receive the message “no updates available”
All seems to be working ok except for the strange update issues.
I haven’t got many addons installed, but i do have the experimental bluetooth files installed
Anyone experience this? I think i might wipe the whole installation and start from scratch with the March OSMC image