Stuttering video & audio decode issue after June 2020 update

Vero 4k+
When i updated to the latest release June 2020. (I think mine was last updated in June 2019). I started encountering mass stuttering issues with all files, 720p, 1080p and 4k mkv (H265) inclusive. It looked like some sort of network buffering issue. I had a look in the forums but it looks like there was no main reason why its happening.

All my files are located on my NAS via a gigabit connection which has always been working fine. Just after the latest update I started getting this issue. The funny thing is, after attempting to get a good snapshot of the issue trying to enable logging and rebooting several times, it was perfect smooth again after trying 5+ different files?! So i thought it might have just been some network glitch. After 15 mins, the stutters came back so I’m wondering what it could be.

Also I’d like to add pass through from my vero to preamp/processor isn’t passing through atmos//DD Truesurrond/DTS-MA. I can only get DD signal it looked like according to my preamp/processor

I read somewhere there was a solution:
settings>services>SMB client>mitigate MTU issues with SMBv2

this setting did not improve my situation.

I’ve posted a URL of my logfile:

https://paste.osmc.tv/inohajuped

Hopefully someone can spot what the issue is for me!

Thanks in advance!!

In your player settings turn off Sync playback to display.

In your audio settings turn off Enable Dolby Digital (AC3) transcoding.

Thank you, I’ll give it a try and see if it improves the issues I’m facing!