Suspend Mode again, Database problems

Honestly, the experience I’ve had with VERO and OSMC is the worst I’ve had with any kind of kodi set-up. After every update something new comes up. I know that this may happen with open systems, but it’s still annoying.

1. Now for the x-th time the suspend mode does not work properly. It goes into suspend mode and sometimes I am not able to return from that. Then I have to pull the plug.
  2. Furthermore, the database seems to be somehow broken. Some movies are not displayed in the movies section nor are they displayed in videos -> files. However, I can find the movies via the search function. I am able to start the movies, but they have no sound.
    My database is set up on a NAS and every device accesses it properly, except for Vero. It worked properly in that regard for months, but since we avoid using the Vero, I do not know, when this issue came up. It’s just present now.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

As @actiona says, we need logs to help here

Sam