Technotrend TT-4600 drivers

Hi There,

I’m quite new to compiling drivers etc for linux. I’ve been trying all day to get my Technotrend TT4600 working with OSMC and TVHeadend. Seems really strange as the firmware all loads, and according to the logs, the card is recognised. My only remaining conclusion is that I need the drivers. I’ve downloaded the drivers from https://bitbucket.org/liplianin/s2-liplianin-v37 as suggested and followed the make instructions. Unfortunately I’ve fallen at the first hurdle with the following error:

make -C /home/osmc/liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37-f20eaec301e9/v4l
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/home/osmc/liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37-f20eaec301e9/v4l’
Updating/Creating .config
make[2]: Entering directory ‘/home/osmc/liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37-f20eaec301e9/linux’
Version 4.4.13-5-osmc not supported
/bin/sh: 7: exit: Illegal number: -1
Makefile:111: recipe for target ‘apply_patches’ failed
make[2]: *** [apply_patches] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory ‘/home/osmc/liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37-f20eaec301e9/linux’
Preparing to compile for kernel version 4.4.13
File not found: /lib/modules/4.4.13-5-osmc/build/.config at ./scripts/make_kconfig.pl line 33, line 4.
make[1]: *** No rule to make target ‘.config’, needed by ‘.myconfig’. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/osmc/liplianin-s2-liplianin-v37-f20eaec301e9/v4l’
Makefile:27: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Seems as though the version of linux is not understood rather than supported, and I’m totally stuck here and have no idea what to do next.

Would really appreciate some pointers and help.

Rgds,

Mark