Transforming Video Output flat image in a circule image in Kodi

I need to transform the flat regular video image output generated in kodi to a circule image video output image using opengles. Is possible to call opengles inside kodi?

You don’t need Kodi for that. See this example: userland/video.c at master · raspberrypi/userland · GitHub. You can use a blender model instead of a cube. This uses egl_render to overlay video on a texture.

Some info here too: Raspberry Pi Documentation - Raspberry Pi OS

But I want to use all kodi features that other players do not support with the textures generated with opengles. Is possible to call opengles inside kodi?

opengles is used for kodi gui, so yes it is possible.
But video goes through a different (more efficient) path.
But it’s software - all things are possible, but you’ll need to write a lot of code.

Where can I find people who could help to write this code?

You need to narrow your requirements, or explain better what you’re after. I doubt you need all of Kodi’s functionality + circular image. But if you do, and it’s a big project, you should consider the groundwork Kodi has layed as an investment.

I don’t think you’re likely to find people willing to spend free time to work on this unless it benefts the community as a whole or you have some clear aims.

Where I can find people that want to help to write this code?

Did you read Sam’s response? You haven’t explained what you are looking for. You aren’t going to get any offers of help without any idea of exactly what you are looking to do.

Yes I do. Like Sam said we need to write the code inserting opengles calls in kodi code to support textures generated with opengles than we can generate any kind of video output circular image or trapezium or other geometric format image in kodi.

I want to use the same solution used in the Sam example that uses egl_render to overlay video on a texture but with kodi.

I am searching for people that have the capacity and want to help to write this code.

Then I’d suggest that the people over at kodi.tv may be better equipped to help you. The developers here are not Kodi developers, they have just done a lot of hard work to bring Kodi to the Pi and other platforms.

As Sam said, you are unlikely to find any free help, especially since you still haven’t truly stated your goals, like WHY do you want this?

This feature will support special effects using digital projectors including keystone geometric correction. This is why I want to write this code.

May be will be simple to write write the code inserting opengles calls in omxplayer than in kodi code to support textures generated with opengles than we can generate any kind of video output circular image or trapezium or other geometric format image in omxplayer?

You don’t really want OMXPlayer or Kodi for this task.

The example I linked in one of my first posts uses OMX IL but gives you enough freedom to adjust things.