Tv channels stops working after a few minutes and restarts automaticly

Hello guys , im currently a noob when it comes to raspberry pi and I dont really know if this is a real problem or just a problem with me , but please let me know =)

My problem is with LIVE TV. I have a Private tv channels subscription bought (M3U FILE) and when I go to watch LIVE TV (I use IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT) all channels work fine except for almost all of the HD channels. When I try using them (HD CHANNELS) they run for about 3/4 Minutes and then it stops and appears on top right side " Processar " (Im Portuguese so I dont know the translation sorry…) and then it starts after 1 or 2 seconds automatically.And it keeps happing from there on. Its pretty annoying… :angry:

Can someone Help me ?
Thanks.

Im currently running OSMC on Raspberry PI 3 With 32GB Class 10 MicroSDCard, and I have a 1TB External Hard Drive attached to it ,

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information, including logs from you. Please see http://osmc.tv/wiki/general/how-to-submit-a-useful-support-request/ for advice on how to help us.