Tvheadend client addon crash

i have problem with latest images of osmc. When i enable the tvheadend client addon osmc crashes and it goes at bootloop with the sad face. i tried raspberry pi 1, raspberry pi zero , raspberry pi 2 .

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

here it is the log
https://paste.osmc.tv/zizoqawiwu

Jan 23 10:46:05 osmc mediacenter[251]: /usr/bin/mediacenter: line 142:  1419 Segmentation fault      sudo -u osmc $KODI --standalone -fs --lircdev /var/run/lirc/lircd
Jan 23 10:46:05 osmc mediacenter[251]: Kodi exited with return code 139 after 0 hours, 0 minutes and 17 seconds

From your logs not sure what causes the segmentation fault (while the feedback from TVHeadend looks cryptic but it might just be local character set issue. In another thread where a hui ran into a segmentation fault removing guisettings.xml was a solution. You could try:
sudo systemctl stop mediacenter
mv .kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml guisettings.xml.backup sudo systemctl start mediacenter`

Thank you very much for the reply. the problem was with the greek language.
I found a patch and it works ok now.

Can you describe a bit more what you did exactly to solve it? I updated osmc today and ever since then I’ve been getting the same crash loop with mediacenter line 142 Segmentation fault.

Thank you!

Unless your situation is exactly the same as the OP’s please open a new thread and provide a detailed explanation of your problem.

And please supply a full set of logs.