Unable to stop Wake On Lan

Clearly, if the USB drive is attached to the Vero4K, it isn’t a remote server, so please describe in more detail what you are doing.

Please also upload full logs:

url: https://paste.osmc.tv/cuxapoguze

I thought I was following the directions for adding a source of media via https://kodi.wiki/view/Updating_or_removing_videos#Remove_Source

Following the videos-files-context menu-scan for new content

But then the
Pop Up Banner: Couldn’t download information “Unable to connect to remote server”

To add a video source, see:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources

At step #4 there is no usb visible to add. I have removed then rebooted in hope of osmc seeing the drive properly, but to no avail.
When the usb is seen, the unable to connect to remote server Pops up.

It’s there under /media/My Book

When I add that /media/My Book I get a new folder marked Movies, when I try to update the library
Pop Up Banner: Couldn’t download information “Unable to connect to remote server”

I was able to connect My OSMC to check for updates, which there were none, so I know I am getting on the internet.

The log is showing a 403 error when connecting to tmdb.org, which means access is forbidden.

You might need to update your add-ons.

The only add on is osmc, there are no other add ons installed, as per the add on listing.
Since it was listed as the auto scraper when adding source, I thought it was auto installed. I will attempt to add the tmdb.org scraper.
Edit:
tmdb was installed and up to date.I was going to uninstall tmdb then reinstall, but the uninstall option is greyed out.

Perhaps someone else knows why you’re getting a 403 on tmdb.org. It’s not an area I’m very familiar with.

Are you sure that all the other add-ons are up-to-date? (I think you’ll see “Available Updates” if any are available.)

All add ons are up to date.
Still unable to get vero to scan for movie info nor add movies.

Thanks dillthedog for all your time & assistance

It’s possible they have some API issues currently.

Wouldn’t there be more people experiencing the problem though?
Did the

sudo systemctl stop mediacenter
sudo mv .kodi .kodi.old
sudo systemctl start mediacenter

return my vero 4K to a “clean” start, or should I attempt a full reinstall of omsc?

It’s not your installation. I get the same error:

[user@disp6742 ~]$ curl -s -o zzz "https://api.tmdb.org/3/search/movie?api_key=6889f6089877fd092454d00edb44a84d&query=CAMP%20ROCK%20USA&year=&language=en"
[user@disp6742 ~]$ cat zzz
<html>
<head><title>403 Forbidden</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>403 Forbidden</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

Renaming .kodi to .kodi.old will reset the Kodi configuration back to its initial state.

It’s a Friday night – people might not be scraping their libraries for new films at the moment, or the issue may be intermittent

Sam

Ok, thanks for the information. I will try later and see if the error ceases.

Found the problem here:

DEBUG: FindMovie: Searching for ‘CAMP ROCK USA’ using The Movie Database scraper (path: ‘/usr/share/kodi/addons/metadata.themoviedb.org’, content: ‘movies’, version: ‘4.0.1’)

Your scraper version is quiet old and using a revoked API key. Latest scraper is 5.1.5 which has a updated key f090bb54758cabf231fb605d3e3e0468

Go into your addons and update to the latest version.

I have updated all add-ons. Everything states “up to date”. I can confirm that the version 4.0.1 is installed, yet specifically following this route:
add-on>available updates>my add-ons>information providers>movie information>The Movie Database states “There are currently no updates available for this add-on.”
Is there another pathway to update the scraper that is different than the path I followed?

Can you post a debug log. Something is not right. Your device should have updated.

gmc
I rebooted the Vero several times, while attempting to “fix” before sending logs.
When I attempted to update add-ons, Kodi again stated no updates.
TMDB add-on stated version 5.1.5.
Glitch and/or user error, but the problem has been corrected.

Thank You to all for the assistance!!
This product and forum are Great!!!

1 Like