Unknown package error during update

Hello

I just got the unknown package error during update on my pi3. And each case is different, so I did not find my answer.

Logs here: https://paste.osmc.tv/yabineciri

Thank you all

Seems like a file system issue

Permission denied

All your updates going back to May 2019 have failed.

Firstly, since you’re running an nfsroot system, I would suggest you reboot and see if the problem continues. You must also ensure that the permissions on what looks like a Synology NAS are correct. So you cannot use root_squash or restrict access to only one user.

Secondly, this message in the log:

Dec 29 23:04:50 osmc kernel: mmc0: timeout waiting for hardware interrupt.

could indicate a problem with the SD card. I would suggest you take it out, clean the contacts and try again.

Hi @dillthedog,
no understand all what you said about root_squash, but here is my configuration on Synology side (/etc/exports):
/volume1/Kodi 192.168.0.204 (rw,async,no_wdelay,crossmnt,insecure,no_root_squash,insecure_locks,sec=sys,anonuid=1025,anongid=100)

And on RPi/OSMC side (/etc/fstab):
/dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot vfat defaults,noatime,noauto,x-systemd.automount 0 0
/dev/nfs / auto defaults,noatime 0 0

Is that right or wrong ?

Your /etc/exports is forcing all non-root access to use UID 1025 and GID 100. That could cause problems.

I don’t know too much about Synology boxes, but, if possible, remove anonuid=1025,anongid=100 from /etc/exports and then run exportfs -r as root. Please note that if you edit the file directly, it might affect the stability of the GUI.

Then reboot the Pi.