USB Receiver

I must be an idiot, the quick start guide mentions a USB receiver that you plug in for the remote. I bought 2 Vero 4k boxes and I cannot find any USB receivers in either box. I used to have a Rii Remote so I know what I think I should be looking for.

I know I do not have that bag anymore, but I am quite a careful person, I don’t think I would have thrown it out. I’ll have to search like crazy

The remote is weighed before shipment and includes a receiver stuck to the back of each remote. It wouldn’t be possible to ship two remotes without a receiver, let alone one.

Check the bin and you should find them. A lot of people rip the plastic bag open to take the remote out and neglect to see the dongle on the back until consulting the manual.

Sam

I must have misplaced them then. I have my left over usb receiver from the Rii, is it possible to pair them?

The OSMC dongle is needed unfortunately.

If you can’t find them, then email support@osmc.tv for replacements.

Cheers

Sam

I’ve received your email and checked this in further detail.

We package the OSMC remote face down to make sure it travels more safely and to check a dongle is included.

We can ship you a couple of replacements. When you get them, you’ll need to re-pair the remote.

• Hold Home and OK button for 5 seconds or so, then the blue LED will keep flashing.
  • Plug in the USB receiver and the LED should flash 3 times after 5 seconds, indicating successful pairing.
  • Power off Vero 4K for 2 minutes. Turn it back on. The remote should now work

Sam